Hong Kong Observation Wheel at Vitality Park
Terms & Conditions
All persons riding on Hong Kong Observation Wheel (“the Wheel”) and/or visiting the Vitality Park at 33 Man Kwong Street, Central (“the Park”) shall do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Each ticket entitles for one (1) person’s admission only.
2. Unless otherwise permitted by Hong Kong Observation Wheel / The Entertainment Corporation Limited (“HKOW (TECL)”), all persons riding the Wheel must purchase or otherwise be in hold of a ticket before boarding the Wheel. Tickets must be retained by the ticket holders at all times and presented for inspection whenever required by any staff or agent of HKOW (TECL).
3. Tickets sold by HKOW (TECL) are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-extendable and non-transferable. All tickets sold by HKOW (TECL) shall only be changed or be replaced at the absolute discretion of HKOW (TECL). All requests and applications for refunds must be made in writing to HKOW (TECL). HKOW (TECL) may consider refund of a ticket only in exceptional circumstances. HKOW (TECL) reserves the right not to accede to any request(s) for refund(s) without providing any reason.
4. Tickets may not be resold without the prior written consent of HKOW (TECL). HKOW (TECL) shall retain the sole discretion to refuse entry to any person or to remove any person from the Wheel, without refund or compensation to such person(s), if HKOW (TECL) reasonably believes that the ticket held by such person has been resold without HKOW (TECL)’s prior consent.
5. Only ticket holders holding tickets purchased from HKOW (TECL)’s authorised representatives, agents and personnel will be permitted to board the Wheel. If visitors have any doubt or any query, please contact HKOW (TECL)’s hotline at xxxxxxxx, or email to HKOW (TECL) at xxx @hkow.com or approach HKOW (TECL) staff at the Ticket Office for assistance. In the event of any ticket fraud, no refund of tickets or entry to the Wheel will be permitted.
6. Large luggage, baby strollers and other bulky items are not permitted on the Wheel and must be stored at the luggage / baby stroller storage before boarding the Wheel.
a. Luggage / stroller is accepted for storage upon the condition that it does not contain any valuables; items which might pose threat to third parties or their property; hazardous or radioactive material, explosives or contraband items.
b. One Luggage Storage Tag will be issued for each item of luggage / stroller. HKOW (TECL) are authorized to deliver the luggage / stroller to any person presenting this Tag without liability to any person. HKOW (TECL) has no obligation to make any inquiries about the identity of the bearer of this Tag.
c. All luggage / stroller stored in the Luggage / stroller Storage area is subject to payment in accordance with Hong Kong Observation Wheel pricelist.
d. The fee is charged prior to accepting the luggage / stroller for storage.
e. Luggage / stroller must be collected within 60 minutes of the Luggage Storage Tag issuing time stamped on this tag. Additional fee will be incurred if the luggage / stroller is collected after the above stated time in accordance with the pricelist set by Hong Kong Observation Wheel.
f. Luggage / stroller not collected within seven (7) days from the date of deposit shall be deemed to have been abandoned by you and to become our property and, as such, maybe disposed of by us by sale or otherwise as we may from time to time deem appropriate in accordance with our standard procedures for handling lost and found items.
g. The Luggage / stroller Storage Service is provided by us for the convenience of our guests. Persons using this service do so at their own risk. HKOW (TECL) are not responsible for and do not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of any luggage / stroller, whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
7. Food and beverages are prohibited on the Wheel or / and the boarding deck to the Wheel.
8. Smoking (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipes and electronic cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on the Wheel and the Park.
9. Sharp objects, weapons, fireworks, glass bottles, flammable liquids or any other items which in HKOW(TECL)’s absolute discretion may pose a threat to third parties or their properties are strictly prohibited on the Wheel.
10. No pets or animals are allowed on the Wheel, except for guide dogs, or any other kind of service animals (with valid identification).
11. Irrespective of age, the maximum number of persons allowed per gondola is 8. HKOW(TECL) has the sole discretion to allocate any person(s) in a group to different gondolas and all persons agree and acknowledge that not all the members in each group will be able to travel in the same gondola.
12. Queuing area for boarding the Wheel opens 15 minutes before the designated time slot. Visitors are required to arrive at the boarding deck no later than 30 minutes prior to the end of the designated time slot stated on the ticket. Latecomers will only be admitted at HKOW (TECL)’s discretion and subject to capacity.
13. While HKOW (TECL) will use its reasonable endeavours to facilitate visitors boarding the Wheel according to the designated timeslot, there may be chances that the actual boarding time varies.
14. Persons below the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian of 15 years old or above on the Wheel.
15. Visitors agree to abide by all instructions given or issued by HKOW (TECL) or its employees at all times. HKOW (TECL) reserves the right to refuse entry to or require a person to leave the Wheel or the Park without refund or compensation if such person: –
a. is suspected of having committed a criminal offence or has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of HKOW (TECL), is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors;
b. has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or has behaved in any way which provoke or may result in a breach of the peace, is disorderly or is disruptive to other persons at the Wheel and/or the Park; or
c. is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
16. HKOW (TECL), will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Wheel is and /or the Park are open for use during their normal operating hours. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HKOW (TECL) reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety and/or emergency reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close, postpone, slow down, interrupt or stop any operation or any part of the Wheel and/or the Park. HKOW shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to the closure, postponement, slowing down, interruption or stoppage of any operation or any part of the Wheel and/or the Park, including but not limited to any travel or accommodation expenses or any other expenses of any nature whatsoever.
17. HKOW/TECL’s employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect arising, including without limitation any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any trip undertaken and/or during rescue from the Wheel in the event of breakdown or accident.
18. HKOW/TECL shall assume all visitors and all persons boarding the Wheel trip are medically fit to use the services provided (including taking a trip on the Wheel and using facilities within the Park) and/or to access any part of the Park, and visitors have obtained prior medical clearance (where applicable) before using any of the services or accessing any part of the Park. In the event visitors suffer from any medical condition that may be triggered by taking the Wheel or using any facilities within the Park, visitors are advised not to take the Wheel without having obtained prior medical clearance.
19. From time to time HKOW/TECL or other authorised parties may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or other monitoring on the Wheel and/or within the Park which may feature visitors. Visitors agree that HKOW/TECL or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, and any claim brought under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong SAR.